NARI’s Core Purpose
To advance and promote the remodeling industry’s professionalism, product and vital public purpose.
Code of Ethics
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry pledges to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
- Promoting only those products and services which are functionally and economically sound, and which are consistent with objective standards of health and safety;
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer;
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state and local laws;
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints;
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition;
- Obtaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state and local authorities;
- Obtaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state and local authorities;
- Taking appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade contractors, and clients.